RSS

woosh! :P

well, I got all my marks back. wanna know? i bet u do... :P okayyy here goes...

English : 82
BM : 77
KH : 85
Geo : 93
Sejarah : 93
Maths : 83
Science : 77
Moral : 91

yea. the only things that spoil it are BM and Geo. sad. I'm in class right now. moral. Encik Ali isn't teaching anything, so... yea. everybody went for choral speaking. leaving me, alone cuz i didn't wanna join. :( haiz. serves me right i guess. hehe. anyway, ooh! congrats Joanne! highest in moral huh? *wink wink* another about, 20 minutes before lunch. ughh. its so BORING! for once, i, have absolutely NOTHING TO DO!!! gosh. that's why i'm here. i think i shall find other means of entertaining myself. like... i don't know. i have a feeling i look very the loser-ish sitting here typing by myself. :P 

birds of a feather flock together.