RSS

Of Laughter, Love Letters and Paper Balls

I don't think I shall be posting too regularly for some very very weird reason. hahah. probably because i don't have enough time? anyway, today was an alright-ish day. we spent games doing absolutely nothing, Manda, Mit and i. then for science, we got our results and discussed and blah-blah-blah. I shall post my marks up here as soon as i get all of them. ;) what else did we do? oh during break Andrea and I decided we were together. then Mit and Manda said they were together. Mit still owes me 4 bucks! Ann on the other hand, owes me 2. :P hehe. During KH, me, Manda, Mit and Joanne were like total um. CRAZY PEOPLE! hahaha! we laughed for the silliest reasons. and darling Amanda Koh decided that I was hitting on Mithrra and threatened to tattle on me to Ann [which of course, she did, thankfully Ann didn't break up with me ;)] Then Mithrra started throwing paper balls at people and guess who majority landed on? :P But before that, she wrote a love letter to Amanda. HAHAHA! That was hilarious. After lunch, which was spent choral speaking and all that whatnot [CONGRATS TO AMANDA KOH AND MITHRRA FOR BEING SELECTED :D], we had maths. It was like a madhouse in class man. Everybody was so rowdy! But it was fun I guess. Mithrra, Amanda and I played the finger game thingy. In the end, Mitt married her cousin, likes in a rumah rakit, is a clerk, has no children, owns a proton and is....POOR! HAHAHA! poor her. well this, I guess, ends my blog post. See ya! [Hopefully I'll update this blog sooner kay?]


then you whispered in my ear, "Together we're one, one in a million, don't be afraid..." ;)

birds of a feather flock together.