RSS

Hitting the Wrong Notes

Well, I got my English marks today. I shan't tell you till I get all my marks. Then you'll know. I must say, I'm rather pleased with my essay. :D Well, I came to school early for once. :P during geo, it was so FUNNY hahaha! Mithrra, Amanda, Joanne and I were busy playing Bratz on Mit's computer! we played the love-o-meter game thing. Mit matched Amanda with Yamada and they got possibly maybe kinda thing, which was the 3rd bar on the meter. Joanne and Sora got most probs [which was the 4th bar] or something like that. and guess what. HAHAHA! NICK JONAS and I.... we got.... *drum roll* LOVE IS IN THE AIR! [which is the highest possible bar] heehehe. Amanda and Mit were so mad! teeheehee. then, joanne fell asleep and amanda started doing her KH corrections [which i haven't done YET :P] mit and i just laughed for no reason like the mad people we are. ;) then it was english, we got our marks and blah-blah-blah, during break nothing much happened, then it was uhh, maths, we learnt more ratios and Pythagoras' [is this how you spell his name?]theorem and...yea. then we had sejarah. we learnt one whole subtopic and were given time to um...do whatever it is we want? ;D and basically, we went crazy! we kidnapped each other's elephants, and played truth or dare. by the way, i'm five people you know. an alien, a moosefly, an elephant, a human and a pig. hahah! then was lunch which was uneventful except for the fact that ann broke up with me :( and then came BM. it was interesting. :P science was...science. hahah. and that, sums up my day. I'm gonna add another post with my essay in it so read it people, read it!


then you whispered in my ear, "together we're one, one in a million...don't be afraid..."

birds of a feather flock together.