RSS

Tom & Jerry

I only had a few hours to escape this torture chamber. Being locked up in a jail when I had done no wrong. This imprisonment was killing me. Deep down inside, I yearned to be free. And that yearning was about to become a reality. The monster that had caught me had miraculously disappeared! Hopefully it would not come back any time soon.

In the monster's haste, it had so carelessly forgotten to lock the cage door. To my absolute delight, I found I could actually open the cage door by using my paws. Now was the tiresome task of climbing down the tall mountain that the monsters call a desk. Feeling very afraid, I gingerly made my way down the mountain. Thankfully, there were several round gigantic footholds. When I reached the bottom, I saw a sight that made my fur stand on end.

It was a cat. And it wasn't just any cat. It was a tabby. Tabbies are known for their agility and speed. I could almost hear my bones breaking. The tabby kept its eyes locked on me. It began circling around me, the humble, innocent mouse, its prey. Slowly, I backed away. Suddenly, the tabby made a gigantic leap towards me and I darted away.

Nonetheless, it caught my tail. I pulled and tugged myself away from the cat but to no avail. The tabby started pulling me towards it and I could do nothing to escape. The cat bared it's teeth at me, scaring the guts out of me. Squealing with fright, I tried to break free and run. The tabby let out a hiss and stuck out its paw to stop me.

Knowing I was going to be cat chow, I decided to tell myself to stop struggling. It was pointless. Sadly, cats play with their food so I wasn't about to get the quick and painless death I so clearly deserved.

After a few rounds of 'stop the mouse from running away', the cat opened its gigantic mouth, showing the fangs and all and the next thing I knew, I was in it's tummy.



*note from the author : this story was inspired by Tom & Jerry, my sister's fav cartoon show. ;) she makes me watch it with her.

birds of a feather flock together.