RSS

Ann's Sleepover :)

Well, I'm starting this blog off with a post in Andrea's house. :D Mit and Ann woke me up at 8... IN THE MORNING!! :( needless to say i was very cranky. when I reached Ann's house, it was 10.30 something and I was running 30 minutes late. :P when I reached her house, we went swimming straight away but first we  had to pump the floating beds. 

I managed to pump a whole bed ALL ON MY OWN.. with some help. [correction made by andrea : she couldn't even pump half of it. mit and i had to do ALL the work. :P] then, the floating bed kept releasing air? hahah. ann and i tried taping it together but tht didn't work either! it ended up um.. airless? 

When we finally changed and reached the pool, the water was FREEZING COLD! seriously. heck it was 11 in the morning so yea. everyone tried to get on the bed but we kept tipping each other off. After about an hour of fighting, we went to the playground soaking wet and ran to the swings. UNFORTUNATELY, there were only two swings. Mit grabbed one and Ann and i were racing for the other one. I got it and started swinging. Just as a couple of kids and their maid were passing by, i managed to do an ACCIDENTAL backflip from the swing and landed hard on the rubbery very hard floor of the playground. luckily I landed on my butt. thank god i didn't sustain any serious injuries :P

Mit and Andrea,being such good friends,started laughing uncontrollably at me. Even worse, those kids and their maid started laughing too!!! Embarrassing much!! -_- The rest of the day was spent watching movies such as : The Nanny Diaries (Chris Evans, Uber Hot), The Notebook (SOOO ROMANTIC :P), and The Game Plan (we only watched that half way though)

Then we ate dinner at Souled Out, I had mee mamak and was bloated :D. Oh yea, for lunch we had mcdonalds and I managed to eat 2 1/2 packets of fries and 2 bottles of coke :P. Later, which is about 1/2 an hour ago, we went to starbucks and bought ourselves  coffee!! :D teehee. We camwhored for awhile and then ann took very um.. inappropriate pictures of mit. HAHAHA. and now, here i am.

This is turning out to be a pretty long-winded first post. So I'll stop here. 

birds of a feather flock together.