RSS

Its Me

Peter Pan is the only thing on my mind right now. Well no. But it is on my mind with other things... :) Manda made me addicted to the story. Its a sequel to the real Peter Pan story. :P I am only on Chapter 2 though. haha.

Ooh wait. I forgot. Let me introduce myself.
I'm Amanda KOH aka. your one and only Ryan Seaweed. ;)
Currently, Manda's crazy about the curly head, the english dude and the spiky head. :P
She also has her eyes on a new guy, Aaron Johnson. *rolls eyes* But she tells her friend Andrea Chan, " You can have him, I've got Skandar." So yes. What about Nick Jerry Jonas and Taylor Lautner? She forgot them. :O From American to English. What is going to happen next?
More update coming soon.

Over and out.
Ryan Seaweed. :P

So yes. Now I am back to being the "not so gossipy" me. Amanda Koh. :)
Heylo.  I counted fans today. :P There are 22 fans in the canteen! SO MANY! I wonder how much the electrical bill is for our school. haha.

Btw, Manda is MEAN. She scribbled on my perfect and pretty drawing. :( Its not like I didn't give her room for her own scribbling. I did! :S Meanie. hmph. Poor mit. Her drawing got scribbled too. :S 

Bye bye.
The better Amanda (Amanda Koh, of course) haha wink wink

birds of a feather flock together.