RSS
Here's Andrea screaming out her awesomeness

Hey ho it's Andrea here!!! XD

I'm here to spread the love on Manda's *coughretardedcough* blog. :P She insists that her blog is cool, but... oh well. She's entitled to her own opinion, and so am I. Hee.

It's usually etiquette to say something like "Oh, it's such an honour to be writing (or typing), wtv, in this blog." but I'm just gonna skip the formalities. ;)

Honestly, I'm not really sure what to type in here. *cricket sounds*

Mit & the owner of this blog are having a thumb war. Sad to say, Manda has the advantage there, cos Mit has absurdly short fingers. Sorry, Mit. :D

I'm just gonna let it off here, cos I wouldn't wanna cramp Manda's style. :P What's her style you say? Think retard, I answer. Hehe.

Signing off,
Andrea/Ann XD

birds of a feather flock together.