RSS
Dear Joanne. (since you were the last person I left a comment to on your cbox :))
I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'll join the monastery. I think I realized it when I saw the shrunken head under the bus and I saw you ignore my father. I'm sure you're senile enough to understand that you're pimples are are at the last stage. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep your photo as a memory. You should also know that I will tell the authorities about eggplant-fetishism. 

Best regards, 
Amanda 

heh. that was interestingly hilariously funnily fun. heh. 

i'm too lazy to like, post the rules of this silly taggy thing. so i tag anybody who wants to do this. go read tiffany's blog to get the rules. 

p/s : joanne, i don't mean any of the mean insulting-ish things here. :) 

birds of a feather flock together.