RSS

here come the men in black,

hehehe. just came home from mid valley.

today started off with a very half-dead me sweeping up a dead rat. :P hahaha. it was the school-clean-up thing and being extremely sleepy, i swept up a bloody dead rat thinking it was a leaf. 

it certainly woke me up when i realized. i ran the other way screaming. :D

then went to decanter with the other probates. talked. walked back for history alive. 

JO'S IN A PINK CAST.

and i can use her crutches! which are meant for a 5'10 person! SO I AM TALL!

then, mom took the sister and i to mid valley where zai sheng and i had arranged to meet. 

but you know what?

when we were eating lunch, he was eating lunch. fair enough. after lunch, he called me and asked me where i was. i told him jusco. so he said okay, on my way. about 1 hour later, he called me again and told me he was in jusco when i had already migrated to MPH. 

hahahaha. 

in the end, we didn't get to meet. 

galaxy defenders.

birds of a feather flock together.