RSS

tags can stab

tagged by andrea. just so you know. i have no idea how to do this.

colour the truth.
italicise the wishes.
leave them fibs alone.
stab 5 victims.

i pee in my pants when i'm scared.
and every color in between got published and i became rich and famous.
i'm extremely emo.
i have an extremely short attention span.
i suck at art.
i eloped with skandar, nick and taylor.
i love shopping.
coffee makes me sleepy
i youtube music
i'm sick of listening to barbie's voice when my sister plays barbie swan lake.
i have an ipod.
more laughter everywhere.
i have no clothes.
i go skinny-dipping.
taylor lautner doesn't get fired/replaced from twilight.
i eat anything fried, salty and greasy.
i get to be super amanda.
i hate music.
i am extremely messy.
a puppy named caramel would be great.

my internet is lovely and not in the least evil. i love it.
i have no idea what i'm doing most of the time.

i'm not looking forward to growing old.
i have all my school books for the coming school term.

Who I'm stabbing tagging.

tiffany.
sarah.
kimberley.
bernard.
lavvy.

birds of a feather flock together.