RSS

last day of school :(

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

so the sad. :( but we have next year kan kan? :D too bad varun will be in international. and jin ean. i feel so emotional. 

oohehehe. varun came to me. not like. that way. as in. he hugged me! :D when i held out my arms he hugged me! unlike some people who ran and hugged him, he hugged me. :) 

well. watched college road trip with amanda. it was okay. not that interesting. and urm. talked alot. fun fun fun. but i didn't stay till 3.30. mom didn't wanna wait. ehehe

gosh. this post has loads of smileys. I'M IN A WRITE-Y MOOD! and every color in between here i come!! :D

it's alright and it's coming along,
we got right back to where we started from,
love is good, love can be strong,
we got to get right back to where we started from. 

I LOVE THIS SONG!! :D

p/s : i made a new friend. she's from london. where skandar keynes is. :D ehehehe. I'M SO PROUD!! 

birds of a feather flock together.