RSS
i feel so sentimental. so saccharinely stickishly sweet. so gooey. like melted chocolate.

I was nauseous and tingly all over. . . . I was either in love or I had smallpox
-- Woody Allen.

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. -- Unknown Source

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. -- Erich Segal

I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack. -- Titanic

I'm not finished loving you. -- Grey's Anatomy

If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus a day
So I don't have to live a day without you. -- Winnie the Pooh

But when she was dancing with you, something seemed right—the heaviness that always lingered about her was gone. -- Raonn, Queen of Glass

Go to her rooms, sweep her off her feet, do whatever nonsense silly human girls love to dream about. -- Raonn, Queen of Glass

hehehe. i likey like like raonn. :) i think my favorite's the winnie the pooh quote. i'm so random and lifeless. bleh.


birds of a feather flock together.