RSS

driving people up the wall.

hi hi HIIIII. :D

wooh. it's been a hectic two weeks,filled with exams, exams and. more exams.

but it's all done. i've gone through all my papers and now i shall enjoy my (shortlived) freedom. until the next bout of exams come round, that is.

sigh. i'm proud of myself. :)

oh. i watched tvd's season finale and started yelling at the computer. :P

i mean, come on. POOR ANNA! she was one of my favourite characters - which has nothing to do with the fact that she's asian. really. :P anyway, sigh. looks like jeremy has really horrible luck when it comes to love. :P



DAMON AND KATHERINE MAKE OUT.

which translates to

IAN SOMERHALDER AND NINA DOBREV MAKE OUT.

i couldn't find a screenshot of that scene in google. :P so you'll just have to make do of this one where they're standing next to each other looking pretty. :D

what else?

morrow's ReallyAnythingGoes day. signed up for sher's cooking class with ann; i totally can't wait to pig out. :D

i'm so tired my eyes are like. seesawing shut. but i will now raid my harddrive and watch a movie whilst eating a poptart.

OH YEA. i finally tried pop tarts - and if there's such a thing as a mouthgasm, this is it. :P

i also changed my blog layout. :)

OH. look what i found!

it's my sister, mom and me (in no particular order - fine. according to the picture it's me, sis then mom) in the british museum! good times, good times; horrible lighting though. :P

birds of a feather flock together.