RSS

correcting corrections.

sigh. today's been full of injuries (as usual) :P

coral accidentally scratched my face when my sister brought her into my room to wake me up. by unceremoniously dumping her onto my face. yes, my sister is absolutely charming. (note the sarcasm)

i jabbed my foot onto a pen cap thing and succeeded in scraping the skin of my foot and. yea. it bled. not pretty.

SIGHHHH.

oh. i tripped over thin air today in the curve. :P

I FINALLY WATCHED A MOVIE.

after days, no, weeks, no months of theatre deprivation, i have finally watched (jeng jeng jeng)

SHREK 4.



it is the fourth installment, right? :P

sorry. there've been so many and my brain's jumbled up. did i mention i slept for 17 hours straight yesterday? and it's 11.51pm now. so. bleh.

not bad, not bad. i totally enjoyed the popcorn though. :P

i also finished reading both need & captivate. by carrie jones, i think. about faeries and supernatural stuff. not as good as power of five though. :D

in reply to amanda koh's urm. correction? in her blog? is that right? urm anyway, here's what she said :

P.S Mandy, if you are reading this... you made a grammatical error in your recent blog post. :O It's my sister, mum and I. Not me. hehe. Yes, I'm smirking right now. :P


well manda, it's correct grammar. because it's me in the picture. not i in the picture. ergo, my sentence is correct. :) i suppose i've wiped that smirk off your face. :D



this was way back in form 2. in manda's place.

[edit : hmm. now that i think about it. the usage of 'i' seems more appropriate. dang. gotta check with andrea. :P maybe manda's right after all.]

birds of a feather flock together.