RSS

tied down.

ack. math is yuckadoodles.

ohmygosh. my mom just entered my room and told me she ordered pizza. WOOHOO!

it's so incredibly cool coz we very rarely have pizza. sadly.

my calculator is pretty. it's so. helpful in solving stoopid little math sums.

let's see let's see.

urms. 6 terra girls went out on saturday, 4th of july, for a sort of reunion thingay. sam and ly sha were there! it was stellar to see them again.

after that was dinner with cousins.

day after that was work-my-butt-off day. but i still didn't manage to finish much. :(

i have no idea what's been going on lately. sigh sigh sigh.

it's like. all a blur and nothing registers. all i can do is gooooo with the flow. i wanna be a rock. so i can stop. and let it all sink in.

getit getit?

colbie callait has a very pretty voice. :)

It starts in my toes
make me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go.

birds of a feather flock together.