RSS

enema. (FINALLY got the word right. :P)

because i'm such a dunderhead, i have decided to waste my time and blorrrg.

today was bleh meh. crazily hot. literally. as in beads of sweat rolling down my back hot. not the wowzers he's hot kinda hot. getit?

i won a bet against wen xin! WEEHEE! so i rightfully got 1 buck. :)

our bet was that i would finish our english paper faster than he could.

you can guess what the outcome was.

i wanna write like, this uberly long post. coz i donno. lately it feels like all my posts have been absolutely pointless and short.

but this post is equally nonsensical too. at least it won't be short! ;)

oooooooers. i was looking through all my ollldddd pictures. and look what i found!





i wanna i wanna touch youuuuuu
you wanna touch me toooooo.

;)

birds of a feather flock together.