RSS

keviiiin.


kevin has decided he wants a post all to himself.

i think he got jealous after reading josh's. hahaha.

anyway, kevin is. hmm. he's kevin, actually. there's no other way to put it. he's really irritating, in the sense that he calls me at 9 in the morning and wakes me up, just coz he's bored. 

oh. he also calls at 12. in the morning. for fun, apparently.

today, we were reminiscing, and i realized, i never knew he existed before games carnival. i'm sorry kevs, but it's true. but i'm glad i did. :) hehe. coz if i didn't, i wouldn't have made such an awesome friend, no no? hahaha. i'm boosting his ego right now. haha.

he's crazy because he actually waited for 1 hour for me, yesterday on skype. when he shouldn't have. but he did anyway. :) hahaha. this is such a heartfelt post.

uh uh uh. he lets me name his soft toys. which is interesting coz i give really funny names. hahaha.

what else.

urm, he's actually really deep. i think he lost a lot of his masculinity today coz i went all girly on him and started telling him about my dream guy. and he listened and didn't make fun of me. which, was really interesting. especially since my criteria is totally shallow and dumb. 

he also dishes out some pretty handy advice. which i haven't acted on. whoops? 

so yes. that's a really short summary of kevin wong kien mun. 

ooh ooh! and right now, he's busy learning how to play my song on his guitar. :) haha. 


birds of a feather flock together.