RSS

andrea. :)

andrea chan su lyn. :)

the best friend since standard 6. 

the awesome listener and the awesome writer.

we've gone on multiple dates. actually. only one i think. haha. we were supposed to go tomorrow too. but. yea. it was a no go. coz of the 'rents.

she understands my gibberish and can actually translate it into actual english. which is really hard to do apparently.

we go a loooooong way back. but like. recently. we haven't been talking so much because we've both been so busy and all that jazz.

we skype alot. we're currently skyping. and she's telling me that it's a typical amanda move for me to accidentally block someone. whoops.

she knows me so well. haha. and uh. it's supposed to be a really long post. but i feel so lazy. 

okay okay. um.

we read aloud to each other. :P bet you didn't know that! especially if it's our own writing. heeeeheeeeee.

and we reenact the scenes. so like. one will narrate while the other acts it out. hahahaha. this is so embarrassing.

since she doesn't want pictures up. urm. i think this'll conclude my very very short post on andrea. even though it's supposed to be long.

let's sum it up with her famous words.

'I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!'

[edit] she wants to believe that she says 'WAHHH' alot. but really, in reality, it's i'm gonna kill you. believe me, it is. ;)

birds of a feather flock together.