RSS
HAPPY 60 POST ECHO-IN-MY-MIND!! or um... BLOGGIE!! ehehe. :) as a um sixtieth post thingy, i'm getting people to post on you. all about um. YOU. *grins widely* cuzza i'm awesome like that. let's get the rambling started then!! 

Joanne 
Assembly tomorrow. AHH! feel like not coming, or coming. Hope MandaS and Mit come to school tomorrow. haha. We can do what we want.....zehhhh.....blogging? playing sth else? chatting? making all sorts of nonsense in class? taking picture :p? but dun feel like going PA class. I wan MandaS teach me dance. ehehe.....dancing lika Monkey! WOOHOO!

Amanda KOH 
Trust me, Joanne. You don't want Amanda KHOO to teach you how to dance. hehehe. You both might end up spraining your ankle. *evil laughter* I guess I will be there to catch both of you when you ppl fall... if I am strong enough, that is. Moving on... I shall now wish MANda's blog "Happy 60th Post".... although I don't really think we are suppose to celebrate the 60th post. I thought it should be the 100th post. I guess she just can't wait.  Too excited.  Thats why she has been all hyper and "off".  Ooh. If she is off shouldn't she be dull and stuff. Coz like when you are ON you will light up and when you are OFF, you will be well dark. :)  haha. There I go again. Its been a pleasure *snickers* writing on your blog, Manda. haha. I sound so evil. Well, Manda Khoo likes evil anyway. :P

Mithrra

hola babes, so lets see, what do i say ?...
first you're lazy 
second you're lazier
third he's not scary :)

of hearts and cuts . random . so go read my blog if ya wanna know who's scary well on request i shall just say it here manda khoo is officially scared of daniel chan who has a cat as his facebook profile pic . lol .

of and away
Mit

*edit by the owner of this totally coolio blog. :D

urm right. i'm in control uh-gain. and and and. uh. i SO badly wanna wanna wanna change some stuff the people up there said. cuzza. well. some offit is not exactly stuff you say on HAPPY 60th post. 

okay. well, as a um. gift? to you, bloggie, i'm posting a new story up. this is like, a short one. so yes. it's called twisted. gogogo. it's on my writerscafe. i'm too lazy to like, post the link. :P 

next next next up. 
i got nothing. ehehe. that's all folks!! rambling's over and done with. so, yup! :)

p/s : amandakohgeokli'sright.idolikeevilguys.badguys.like.thosebadbadcharacters.
cuzzathey'realwaysthehottestintheend.

Edit by Amanda KOH. :)
Hm... The evil guys are not necessarily the hottest, ya know. You see... Peter Pan is hot... wait not hot... he is erm... goodlooking. :) And he is not an evil guy. Btw, since you said that, that means your arch enemy is hotter than you?  Draco Malfoy is hotter than you. FYI, you are Harry Potter. haha.  I don't want to be hot. Coz sometimes if you are too hot, you will burn. Then you will get scars all over you like Voldemort. Not good. :P Yeap I am done. :) 
PS. I made a really good point. Don't you think?

birds of a feather flock together.