RSS

smile baybe, smile

went to cheras today. the bus came late. >:( heh. everybody rushed for the nice bus. (i got the nice bus but i had to share with mit :O) spent the whole day practicing the school song & habanera. 

little ian gave me his um...much too salted fry. but it's okay... HE GAVE ME SOMETHING. :D hehehe. i got a hug from him too. i HEART you little ian!!! (gosh i still call him little ian when big ian isn't here anymore... :P)

tried to finish my B.M homework but SOME people A.K.A. mit & aishah called me a geek & kept disturbing me so i only got my pendahuluan done. grr

oh yes. i passed up my science exercise book edi. :D and my maths exercise book too. 

um...what else happened ah? nothing moderately interesting...

ps : check out amanda koh's blog, she changed the blog skin. 
pps : amanda koh, please don't change your blog url...it's very troublesome for me to change your link :P

"i'll never break your heart, i'll never make you cry."

birds of a feather flock together.