RSS

The Latest Gossip

Hi everyone. Its Ryan Seaweed again! xD I bet you are really happy that I am back since Amanda KHOO's posts are REALLY boring. :p OK, so the results from the previous poll is.....
I DON'T KNOW! xD but I think you will be excited to hear what I just found out... 
AMANDA KHOO AI LING chose Nick Jonas and her "new boy" Skandar Keynes over Taylor Lautner. :D Yes, everyone.  Amanda Khoo just "broke up" with the "love of her life", Taylor Lautner. No more heart for him.  And guess who moved in? Who was replaced?
* drum roll please *
RYAN SEAWEED! 
This is because I helped little miss forgetful print a paper which she had lost. :P  I spent hours figuring how to scan the thingy and send it to her. Phew. That was tough. xD Anyway, it was worth it.  I earned a heart right next to Nick Jonas and Skandar Keynes

You must be wondering who Skandar is.  He is the Narnia dude. ;) playing the role of Edmund. and he has a girlfriend (no, its not Amanda) that looks like Taylor's girlfriend according to Amanda.  So I guess it's just Curly and Flat now. :D I'll keep you updated on Oprah Frinwey's life. ;) Till next time. Ciao

xoxo
Gossip Ryan

birds of a feather flock together.