RSS

for the flagellum. coz i'm funky.

HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY AMANDA KOH GEOK LI.

congratulations on winning!!! (the scoreboard; for more details click here) - of course, you had MY help, but we'll overlook that small fact, shall we? :P

so now that you're older and not in this country, i donnolah woman. what to tell you ah?

let's see.

i am insanely proud to say that i am typing this at midnight. :) I STAYED UP FOR YOU - amazing, i know, seeing as i love sleep more than anything else in the world.

i wanted to call you, then decided against it because

a) i wasn't sure if you brought your phone with you

and

b) i don't quite know the time difference. :P (okay, so this option doesn't really count, but. heh. for all i knew, i could've been calling you at 4 in the morning there!)

by the way, YOU MUST WATCH NARNIA : VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER (3D) WITH ME OR I WILL KILL YOU. oh OH. now that you're older, you should learn to eat properly, i.e. NEATLY - which is really something coming from me. :P sighhhh. i am sorry for flaunting my butt at you numerous times. (but you know you enjoyed it *wink wink*) i refuse to apologize for slapping your arm a lot. :P it is a habit that cannot be contained. :P i miss skyping with youlah, you loser.

one day, i'm going to surprise you with a marsbar. uhuh. then we'll see who makes who cry. (does that make sense?)

sigh.

what i want to say is - and this is very very rare coming from me so here goes :

thanks for being such an awesome possum best friend. :) (like making me study, being there for me, telling me to shut up, bullying me occasionally, letting me hit you in retaliation, going through the torture of reading everything i write, putting up with my overall retardedness, sticking up for me, paying for me when i'm broke; which is more often than not, and yea, that is to say, thanks for everything. oh, and also for making the best front cover of a book i've ever seen)

THE END.

i hope you're tearing up. this is a pretty dang sweet post, if i may say so myself.

p/s : your ice cream awaits.




birds of a feather flock together.