RSS

what are you waiting for?

mellow. :)

so it's been a while, hasn't it? :P

um. i can't seem to remember anything significant that's happened to me recently.

OH.

i have acute sinusitis. that's what's been causing my head to pound and all that. and if it becomes chronic, i'll have to go for surgery. :S

um. i finally read my ARC of crazy. a review will be posted up soon. mhmm.

finals are looming near and my attention span seems to have decreased.

which means it's now a speck. yup.

i've taken to watching melissa and joey - it's very entertaining.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO MANAGED TO REACH THE TOP OF KINABALU! :D (and even if you didn't kudos to you too, coz it must've taken lots of strength to even make it halfway up. :P)

coral's taken to gnawing on wires. sigh. speaking of which, her birthday's coming up soon! my puppy's gonna be a dog!! wait. did that make sense? hmm.

so on friday, ann took a candid pic of me on ash's camera. (my first ever pic with the monstrosity that is my coconut-like hair) the result was so. embarrassing.

go listen to animal by neon trees! and and and signs of life by andrew belle!

bye. off to do math homework. :)

birds of a feather flock together.