RSS

maybe.

it's JULY!

wowzers. time sure flies. :P

anywayyyy, i haven't had internet this past week, so i'm cherishing it right now. i have like, twenty tabs open. :P

so yesterday was my sister's ballet concert. the theme? glee-fully malaysian.

quite cool, quite cool. :)

watching the grade 7 juniors dance made me feel so. nostalgic. sigh.

but i digress.

i thought the performances were really, really good. mhmm. the singing was nice too, albeit a little random.

ooh.

we had indonesian exchange students visiting our school last week. well, technically because it's sunday, this week. yup. :)

what else, what else?

because of my lack of internet, i spent my entire (eventless) week watching



i managed to finish all three seasons, and i just have to say,

SUPERMAN IS A SPY. :O

i'm procrastinating. i should really be writing my duty report, probate report, sejarah essay dialog thing.

so.

adios, amigos!

birds of a feather flock together.