RSS

you're the straw to my berry.

i'm so sorry for the lack of updates!

urm, first off, CNY has officially ended. so yea. there goes my short lived happiness - which wasn't all that great thanks to all the h/w. :S

secondlyyy, it's WORLD MATHS DAY! and i should be playing but it's 12.41 in the morning and the server's down and i'm trying to memorize my chemistry but it's killing me ever so slowly and by the time morrow comes round, i'll be lying on the ground gazing blankly at the ceiling, my chem book at my feet. not a pretty sight people.

i've been incredibly busy lately. i know it's a stoopid & overused excuse, but it's the truth!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(BELATED) ALLY!

heh. yea. her party was awesome. :)

exams started. yah, i know. the schedule's kinda off to melah. but i donno. :S whatever floats the school's boat i guess.

Tuesday - math(2) & eng(1&2)
Wednesday - WMD
Thursday - WMD
Friday - BM(1) & EST(1&2)

that's for this week's schedule. :S next week is hectic! not really, but. i'm crrraaazzzyyy scared. :(


you're the apple to my pie.

birds of a feather flock together.