RSS

and just like that.

i've been neglecting good ol' blogger. but it's alright. i'm back. :)

hmm. these few days have been. mundane-ish.

urm. let's see, there was this charity dinner thing that i attended with sarah's family. on her birthday, coincidentally. [HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :)]

they were serving wine there, and i wanted to try some, like the jakun i am and --

random waiter comes over to pour wine. pours some for dad, pauses, stares at me.

waiter : excuse me miss, are you 18/above? would you like some wine?
me : uhhh. yes? yes. yes.

AHAHA. in yo' faces man, to all the people who say i would never be able to pass as an adult. in yo' faces. :P

the dinner was really good. or maybe it was just the fact that i was starving. i had 2 helpings of almost everything i think. heh. heh.

OH. we gave sarah a birthday menu. :P haha. all of us signed innit. speaking of which,

me : eh, that's daniel's writing! [jabs finger at card]
sarah : uhuh
me : it's all over his geo book! DANIEL. your notes are very helpful.
daniel : really?? [incredulous look]
me : yep!
daniel : wow. you've just made my day.

:) i have that effect sometimes. hahaha.

the dinner was loads of funlah. i walked into the guys toilet [ACCIDENTALLY] like, 20 times. note the exaggeration. we took aylawt of pictures. none of which i have. they're all with sarah.

fast forward a lil bit.

i wasn't allowed to kevin's party. :( it was yesterday. neither was i allowed to go horseriding with joanne.

sigh.

BUT. but. my mom did grant me permission to sleep over at manda's place. yipeeyiyayooo.

attempted to have a LOTR marathon. fail. amanda's disc thingy kept getting jammed.

then had a go with final destination 4. pretty stoopid show. :P no offence. didn't finish it.

tried again with 9. lost interest. :P and dinner interrupted too. haha. i was playing farmville half the time.

amanda koh sang soft kitty for me. we tried singing it as a round like in big bang theory but. noooooo. hrumph.

had japanese food for dinner. yum.

I AM HOOKED ON COOKING ACADEMY.

but it doesn't work on my computer. :( buttocks.

should be all for now folks.

on a completely different note, LAVVY! it's geez louise. not jeez louise. :( hrumph! :P

everybody loves my quirkyly cool phrases.

imma trendsettin' homies. hahahaha. :P everytime i hear one time, i get the itch to start talking like that. no idea why. ;)

birds of a feather flock together.