RSS

oooooooo. :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



:)

how spooktacularrr. muahahaha!



tomorrow's the 1st of november. which signals the start of nanowrimo! (national novel writing month, i should think)

problem 1 : i have no idea what i'm gonna write about
problem 2 : i highly doubt i'll be able to think up a plot any time soon.
problem 3 : i haven't finished my piano homework.
problem 4 : my piano teacher's gonna kill me.
problem 5 : if i die, there's absolutely zero chance for me to win nanowrimo.

okay. the solution to all these problems :

solution 1 : finish my piano homework. this should solve problems 3-5.
solution 2 : brainstorm? and hope plot bunnies make an appearance, solving problems 1 & 2. :)



excellent. stupendous. spectacular. anything but brilliant. :P

birds of a feather flock together.