RSS

rage and grace from a new perspective.

i have very weird taste in music.

well. not really. i s'pose it's just extremely diverse.

a few days ago i was listening to extremely sad and emo ballads with mithrra.

today, i'm listening to head-banging rock. with myself. :)

dance, *censored* dance,
hit 'em right between the eyes. alalalala.

such fun. :D

but before all this, i was watching sonny with a chance and cracking up like no tomorrow. best episode ever. sonny with a chance - guess who's coming to guest star.

really. i watched it over and over and over again.

introduced the show to manda koh.

hahaha. told her of my incident with the little kid. believe me, you do not wanna know. no matter how hilarious it is. :P



"Stop there and let me correct it,
I wanna live a life from a new perspective."

birds of a feather flock together.