RSS

grin grin GRIN.

kudos tooooooo :

kah long for wishing me first on my unbirthday! ahahha. :)

zai sheng for wishing me second on my unbirthday. (i just had to put him there. :P)

ashleigh for calling 10 minutes earlier and hogging the line. and for being annoying by wrapping my present about. 5 times? :P and for the awesome card that made my heart stop and my lungs burst thanks to my frantic screaming. :P

andrea for texting me first on my birthday! :) hehehehe. and introducing the hunger games to me. PEETA! :P

carmen for giving me an adooooorable present and the purty purty awesomely cooliosus card. :P

joanne for the very very useful stationary! and the card on top! i likedy like like your cake! :D



kudos to everyone else who wished me too! i'm just too lazy to type all your names down in chronological order. coz i'm old like that. getit getit? :P

but yea.

THANK YOU! :)

ooooooers, almost forgot!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY TAN!!! :)

p/s : kudos to mithrra and amanda for staying up for me. and geography too i bet :P and promising to give me the entire math formulae list. :D

birds of a feather flock together.