RSS

didn't you know?

sooooo much to blog about. but. so little time. and i have no mood anyway. hehe.

yesterday was International Dance Day

all dance students were transported to cheras via the magic school bus. ahaha. it's an awesome series by the way. :P my sister loves reading it.

and danced danced danced. i had my bloo triangle painted on again. :) bloo.

thennnn. catastrophe struck. my pants fell while i was dancing. :S

so whilst everyone else was jumping around gracefully, i was hopping around like a madwoman trying to pull my pants up. :S

hahaha. thank god my shirt was long. :)

it was good seeing some of my cheras friends again. haha. 

sorry i couldn't deliver mit's message to sam and bernard. 

today was talentime and the save the world launching. kudos to leong khim for designing an awesome shirt. 

6 performances altogether i think. hehe. my memory's gone all fuzzy. everybody did great though, that i'm sure of. ;)

1st place : gabriel and andrea tham
2nd place : lavinia chloe chong
3rd place : kanendra kumar

CONGRATULATIONS! 

amanda and i helped lavvy play the music and do her backdrop thingay. hehehe. 

oranges are in.

birds of a feather flock together.